Saturday, January 24, 2009

.: my eyes!!! argh, ok, here's a tip for those contact wearing people out there that should know otherwise, never sleep with your contacts on! man, I was hanging out over at my brother's place last night. I had bought some cook out. It really sucks how no where's open at 2 in the morning. Well, McDonald's is 24 hrs, but I wasn't feelin me some Mickey D's. Lazy ass Wendy's employees who never have their shit together weren't even doing their job (I know ya'll heard me!!! heffers...) And taco bell was closed too, wtf! So cook out it was. Btw, if you get the tray + a small 1/8 burger w/ everything free + tomato, then your total comes out to exactly $5.75. O! and the other day I was at Mickey D's, and I found that if you get the big mac + mcchicken + $1 fries, your total will be exactly $6! hah! crazy stuff. Anyway, the itis musta kicked in or something, and I got hella drowsy and sorta passed out on Sam's bed. I woke up and ARGHHHHHHHHHHH, my eyes were on fire! I was blinking like a bazillion times. The drive back home was a struggle.

real magic
haha, not really. this was after the ksa mixer was over at touch lounge, forge was packing up and i started goofing off on the side.
street fighter
kenny got this new street fighter game. super street fighter II: HD Remix to be technical. It's pretty dope. So classic. We were using Ryu to make it past all the people. Cammy. damn. wow. but she was a bitch to get past! hella hard. And then there was Guile, argh, stupid sonic booms, that's all he did. And then Sagat, he kept doing his tiger fire crap! And o man, vega. he's so fast! took forever to beat that guy. M. bison was nothing. Anyway, while trying to find a picture from the game, I came across that there's a street fighter movie? whaaaat? Legend of Chun-Li, looks nothing like street fighter really, but it does have Kristin Kreuk, and you can't go wrong with her =P

And I want to say hi to Sophia!!!!

blah, dun.

No comments: