Thursday, January 22, 2009

.: Yeah, so forgot to do a post yesterday; but I figured, since my last post was hella, it'd be ok. So, man, Obama is now officially president! He gave his inaugural speech yesterday. My stupid lazy ass was still in bed and missed out on the speech, but I heard he used we a lot as opposed to I. I really do hope he's not all talk because he sounds really convincing and inspirational. So yeah, all the political heads probably have a lot more to say about it, so I'm not gonna act like I know what I'm talking about. I feel it was important to mention it though.

It snowed though! Isn't that crazy, it was like 6 inches of powderpuffy snow. It blanketed everything outside beautifully in white. It was pretty much snowing the whole day. I didn't bother trying to drive anywhere in those conditions. School got cancelled for a lot of people and some stores weren't even open. So weekend + MLK day + snow day in raleigh = not much productivity. So I'm trying to make up a lot of missed errand work today.





cash books
I finally sold back some of my text books that have been accumulating over the years. It only got me back like $118. I probably spent more than $400 on all that thouogh. ::sigh:: school was so expensive. In the back of my head I say, hmm... it'd be good to hold onto these in case I need to make future references. But then reality and past experience bites back and says, nah... it's not gonna happen. lol.

wachovia
O man! Wachovia has been a pain! I had this whole overdraft/credit/etc. issue and I couldn't take care of it for like 5 days. It was hella frustrating. I couldn't use my card for anything. I spent like the other day rolling up all my change. I actually had around $30 worth of change in my little orange change bowl. =) So finally went into wachovia and it was packed! There were hella people in there. Apparently they weren't open yesterday and they opened today at 11am instead of the usual 9am. So I sat down and worked out the issues and they'll unblock my shit by tomorrow and I was able to pay one of my bills too at the same time. Two birds with one stone. very niiiice.

dmv
argh! I think my license has been revoked!? I don't know exactly the situation, but I've been trying to call the dmv office and nobody's picking up! They had sent some sort of medical thing I needed to get filled out. The funny thing is that the doctor said she only fills that kind of paper work out for patients with a history of seizures... Damn, I hope I don't get any seizures, that would suck big time. Unless DMV has some sort of way to foretell the future, creepy. Anyway, I sent that stupid shit in on time and they're still giving me problems. So I'm going to have to keep calling until 5pm when they close.

well I guess that's enough for today. more ranting or what not tmrw!

- johnsta

No comments: