.: haha, that's my "nice Guy" pose (Guy as in Rock Lee's sensei in Naruto, duh! n00bs). Anyway, went out to Mike's party, it was pretty good. Went by myself and was going to do a drop-by to say hi thing, but I was surprised at how many people I knew there. There was a dance circle later on, and mike did his thing along w/ some other folks. I went out there too but I wasn't really bustin out that bboy style, I was doing my own thing. Anyway, don't think too many ppl were interested in my style of dance there. o well. So then I bounced and headed all the way out to Morrisville. Ended up doing a big ol' roundabout drive b/c I don't know my way around really well. Finally made it to Touch Lounge for the KSA mixer. Apparently I had come in just as a fight was over. Later, when I was helping cleaning after the mixer was over, there was all this blood in one part of the club. Gross. Koreans... Anyway, again, surprised there were people there I knew. Forge was DJing and of course C was there too, so hung out w/ them for a bit. Sam and I ended up dancing around the end. He's getting really good. I asked if Poon & Sam wanted to go w/ me to Gypsy's, so we started driving out there. But, I mixed the turn, so we headed for Waffle house off Hillsborough, but that place was packed. So I just left my car parked there and we all went in Sam's car to IHOP. Also packed, and there were a lot of weird people there, like this drag queen dude and another guy who shot a luugee onto the carpet floor, gross. Food was great, finally got home and no, didn't go to sleep, instead, left a whole bunch of random facebook video posts on some people's walls. Blah, an ok night.
Birthday boy on the right, Angela on the left

Breakin it down

Routine!


No comments:
Post a Comment