.: woke up hella late this morning, close to 8am. I usually get up around 6:45am. I think it was cuz I passed out at 2am ish. It was a pretty cold day. I walked out and it was icy rain. Later in the day, it was almost snow. But pretty chilly day today. I was completely disoriented this morning cuz I was in such a rush. I forgot my watch, phone, and wallet all at home. And when I got to school, I went to the wrong English classroom. But I guess I wasn't the only one running late, b/c my main English teacher was hella late today.
Had 5th grade for the first half of the day. We did the review game where you snatch a rabbit puppet on the count of 3, and the winner picks a number on the chalkboard. Numbers ran from 1 to 20. If they didn't know the answer, they could ask their team, but they had only 5 of these chances. My 2nd period 5th grade class ended in a tie, so 2 kids were picked for a tie breaker. The funny thing was every question we asked, and they kept getting it wrong. This went on like 4 times in row. So the kids demanded they be switched out, haha. Then it was 4th grade. Did the market play game during 3rd period, and role play during the 4th.
Lunch was pretty good today, finally. In the afternoon, I asked my main co-teacher her opinion about the whole teaching dance and getting paid. She advised against getting pay cuz I could get into a lot of trouble and things could become very complicated. I'll have to hit up the dance studio owner and talk it over again. I really wanna teach, I might end up doing it pro bono. It would be my humanitarian effort, haha. I don't mind. I think it'd be, in my life, my major philanthropic contribution to society (since I don't see myself becoming a Jack Welch anytime soon). I kinda like that idea. ^_^ Anyway, the rest of the afternoon got to chat w/ Ricky and Sam on skype.
Dinner was chicken (of course), sauteed carrots, and french fries! haha~ I also got 2 loads of laundry done too. I had wanted to quickly get my TKD clothes washed and dried before going to TKD tonight, but the effort was futile... I had more than half a bottle of Shiraz left cuz I didn't touch it yesterday at all. So I finished the entire thing off all at once. O man... that was a bad idea. It had lost a lot of its original taste. Now I can see why wine is only good 3 days. Anyway, got HELLA buzzed. So inebriated that I just passed out on the floor and completely missed TKD, gaahhh! >_< I didn't wake up until like 10 mins ago. Ugh... feeling bloated and got a bit of a hangover. Hella thirsty too, been drinking water like a fish. Note to self, don't pull that shit again, haha. Well there's no TKD tomorrow, so I guess I might go back to sleep and wake up extra early and go for a run or something. K, that's about it for today.
Since I don't really have any interesting pics, I'ma post my pics from the last week+weekend. I had dinner at Jake & Tori's last week. Some bangin chedder burgers, tomato sauce, and caesar salad. And then from this weekend, I took a pic from Gaehwa Station - that's hella west of Seoul. I get coffee from this cafe, Seven Monkey, on Saturdays. They give you a free banana with every order on Sundays. This past Saturday though, as I was walking there, there was all this broken in front of this store. The look of it kinda struck me funny - interesting in a way, idk. I always hit up Dos Tacos for lunch on Sundays. I sat at the "bar" this time and took a few pics of what was in front me. O! and I got to FINALLY see Carrie, but the pic turned out kinda shitty >.<














No comments:
Post a Comment