Tuesday, February 9, 2010

An Idea...

.: another blog post finally. well, many days have passed and many events have happened. lots of stories and lots that's been on mind. I wish I could just take a cup and scoop up my thoughts and pour it onto my laptop and the words would magically appear. man that would make blogging so much easier. well, since life doesn't work that way (at least not now, maybe in the future there will be this bio-mechanical engineered link that translates our thoughts into digital information that's processed and turned into words or images. heck that'd make creating art easier or even movies!) I guess I'll try to write out an organized structured entry. haha! So I decided to try to something. I dub it the February Project. I thought of the name today ^.^ So this project is basically me taking at least one photo every day and posting it on here which essentially means I'll be making a blog post every day as well. Every day up to the last day of February, hence the name. It's just something for me to do. A fun little thing. No real purpose or end goal that I wish to achieve. Maybe something will come out of it, or it just might end up have been a wasted effort. Either way I'm determined starting today to commit to this little project of mine all the way to the end. I'm cheating cuz I'm starting 8 (it's actually past midnight, but I'ma count it starting from Monday) days in, but that should just make it easier. 20 days of random blogging. so I guess, here it goes!

Day 1.
.: well, taught the 3rd and 6th graders today. Did "Rolling Paper" with the 6-ies. They wrote a lot of sweet stuff on my paper. I'm gonna miss these kids. Kids just go up so fast. It's fascinating and frightening at the same time. Before I know it, they'll be in college, practically adults! oy~ Anyway, 5th period was cancelled so that the teachers could assist in escorting the 6-ies to the Middle Schools in the area to take a placement test (I think it was a entrance exam. I don't exactly know what's being "placed"). It was quite a sight to see a sea of 6y students covering the windy street I usually walk home on.

I put skype on my school's pc. It was good to chat w/ a few friends. earlier this evening I had planned to go to DTC. I've been on a month long hiatus and didn't attend for all of January. I planned to meet w/ one of the co-teachers who would've then given me a ride to KAIST, but my timing was wrong. I left a little later than I should, and I shoulda just had my dinner at Lotteria to go. In the end, I changed my mind and figured to go next week. I apologized to my teacher friend. Instead, since I was in the area (I had been waiting to transfer to another bus), I decided to do my grocery shopping for the week. Tried to keep the grocery spending to a minimum. Finally bought a laundry basket! It works perfectly w/ my rearranged room (which I did the night before. Much more space now. I'm quite proud of myself for that one). Absentmindedly bought a mechanical pencil that was around $6 (what was I thinking?!). Also bought some Shiraz, cuz I wanted to try some. Those kinda put the total to way past what I originally had wanted to spend. Ugh, I get too spontaneous sometimes. I also had planned w/ my new plan, to get back in time to make it to TKD. But I got carried away w/ my curiousity. I was kinda fed up w/ the rushing I had done earlier to make it to DTC, so I changed my mind again and opted out for TKD tonight. Helped me relax a bit and allowed me to take my time. I like that. Less stress. It was rainy today. Light rain. Got home, did a few chores. And relaxed by trying my new red wine and listening to some vocal jazz. So when I decided to start on this blog, of course I need to post pictures. I use Facebook, b/c it automatically resizes my large photos into more chewable pieces that blogger can swallow. Well, in my efforts to get my SD card plugged in, I clumsily knocked over my 2nd glass of my Shiraz. it's gonna leave a few spot stains on the wall. o well. K, well, fb isn't cooperating right now. So the pictures for this post will come later.

Took this out in front of Lotte Mart. How I feel regularly.

good night~

No comments: