Thursday, February 18, 2010

February Project - Day 10

Day 10, nice! I'm halfway through my project. I think I might pat myself on my back.

Edit:
It's actually like day 17. I guess it's a lot harder to commit to this thing than I thought. But I've been like hella busy. Anyway, I'll try my best to fill in the gap from 10 through 17. It'll be brief. Lots have happened during the time. Ok, so back to day 10.

This was a Wednesday. Let's see I think I went to Jang Dong that day and had the last day of school (for me that is). Kindergarden's graduation was going on through the first part of the day. 6ies were done with school. Hmm... and um, I finally gave my co-teacher all the gifts I had meant to give her but kept forgeting. And she gave me some Belgian chocolates. Remember that one student I had that was leaving? Did I not mention that? Well, there was one student from English camp, really smart, but found out she's super talented artistically too. She had drawn this picture representing Jang Dong Elementary. And she included me! I was the only person she actually drew out. hahaha, awesomeness. Cool & talented kid. Her dad's in the military, so she has to move around a lot. But it's good to see she doesn't let the switching of schools get her down/sad. The picture was actually the cover for the Jangdong newsletter. Also, inside the newsletter, was a short little section on me and the newly renovated English classroom.

I forget what happened the 2nd half of the school day... >.< And that afternoon, hmmm... I think I made a phone call to M Club? Dinner, I have no idea. At TKD, we played soccer. I remember that be hella fun. I got put in to play a lot and the team I was on won each time! haha, fun stuff. That's about it as far as memory can recall. doh!

No comments: