
.: Final Part of this series. So I last time I went to Tir Na Nog, I didn't bring my camera, and I regretted not being able to take what could have been some potentially cool pictures. Well, we decided to go again, I brought it this time! Har har. The day was really nice, so I took some photos as we were walking there.
.: dude was like, u got any spare change, a $5 so I can get some dinner? and I was like nah, man. I ain't got no money (for you), and then my mind went pause. And I said, hey, I'm a photojournalist, and if you let me take your picture, I'll give you some money. And he was like Sure, it'll be worth a million bucks (which he kept repeating). He kept moving around, hence the blurriness. I gave him a $1.75, which should be enough to get something at McDonalds. I think his name was Ray. Thanks ray.
.: Brought along Sunny this time too.
.: Tiramisu, mmmm... I could feel the alcohol in it X_X
.: So I was going to perform at this show Saturday, and we all needed to get together to practice. Drove out to UNC to meet up w/ Alex. John Lubbers & I were wandering around the parking lot for a good minute.
.: MTV True Life. Diaries of Dance Divas
.: Headed to this place called [B]SKI's after rehearsal. They're open late and known for good eats, specializing in wraps. The only other place worth going was Time Out. But that was too far. There were hella mds hangin right outside the restaurant. It was weird. I don't get it. Anyway, their most famous wrap is called ??-ski. And I also got this blue drink, but that wasn't that good.
.: haha

No comments:
Post a Comment