
.: Zoom to post 3. So I went up to Charlotte again for this one magazine called Blu. They were releasing their third issue. I was meeting up w/ Lydia, and May was coming down from New York for the event too. I might a whole slew of people. Met Lydia's good friend Maggie who also knows Kenny. I also met Meagan too. And there was Dung too. We all met up at the Forum in downtown. This was a really nice club. I think Raleigh will be getting its own nice club similar to this soon, called Solis. Anyway, yeah, so met even more people including Alex, Jewly, & Sandra. So Steve Aoki from Cali was playing that night. He's a big DJ in electro type music. Dude put up a good show.
.: I was surprised to see Thien & Sarah both there.
.: The ladies. Jenn is the one on the far left.
.: It's May!
.: And there he is, Steve Aoki w/ Maggie & Sandra
.: So the night was fun. I was buzzin. And we all left happy. Maybe too happy cuz someone couldn't drive right, lol.
.: Next morning, got up and got some Cracker Barrell. Chicken & Dumplings, can't beat that.
.: I have to be holding the record for most pins still left on the board: 10. hahaha
.: On the drive back, started falling asleep on the road, so I stopped at this rest area. They had pretty flower trees.

No comments:
Post a Comment