Friday, August 8, 2008

Dance TV Craziness

.: Man, it is craziness in the world of dance. I just watched the ending of the season finale for So You Think You Can Dance. Holy cow, I can't believe Katee was not in the final two, wtf. She's hella cute. Katee is Cutee (bahahahahaa, I'm lame) But damn, Twitch & Josh are hella dope too. I had no idea who'd win. I was like wowerz when they announced Josh! I think I was leaning more for Twitch but I admit Josh has been pretty amazing and you can really see how much he's grown. But still Twitch is definitely boss (lol). Just look up youtube videos and he's in a million dances, dude is a beast. This season has set a whole new bar. I can't possibly imagine it getting any better than year's. What's crazy is Courtney was at the Charleston auditions, but I don't remember seeing her there... I know she went on the day before me though for second round cuts. Awesome to know how far people can make it. Keeps things looking really hopeful. O, and Kherington is superhot. Gabe comes off as not cool, personality wise. .: Then I flipped over to America's Best Dance Crew. I didn't see last week's but I wasn't surprised that Boogie Bots got knocked off. They're just not consistent, and they try too hard and do stuff that's not them, and their pieces aren't on the creative or entertaining levels as the others. I think Boogie Bots are awesome, but real talk, ASIID, Supreme Soul, & Distorted X were all better. But for real for real, like SoReal (lol), I honestly think if they kept Team Millenium, they would be in the finals right now. But man, I was shocked that Fanny Pack got sent home. I started with breakin and bboy, and there's no denying Super Crew is bonecrushin badass, but you gotta look at how ridiculously creative Fanny Pack is, and they are soooo on point. They're clean, creative, entertaining, funny, they have amazing transitions and stage use area, and use of props is clever and they are FullOut (lol) and man I can keep going on. I just have to say, in the world of all dance, they are boss, and freakin awesome. SoReal Killed it though! I was jumpin out my seat for their 80's set (actually I was going stoopid for all 3 80s sets), and the mirrors! seriously? Dude, I don't know what JC was thinking w/ that comment. SoReal definitely earned their spot. I heard that Andrew guy's a hothead, glad he's taking criticism very maturely. Brian though, idk, he comes off a little unstable. And wtf, Mario was on like steroids, dude was jacked. I need to get like that, ripped and all, I hope it'll help me get the ladies ^_^

.: Ok, so I've said what I wanted to say and get off my chest, that's it from me. Freakin work in the morning @ 6am.... ugh. By the way, this happens to be my first dance related post, seeing as how i'm a dancer and all, I should be posting more of these. O shit, before I forget, one more thing to rant about, watched on Youtube, the Teen Choice Awards, where M&M Cru duke it out w/ ACDC. I'd have to disagree, ACDC clearly won that one. Dude, I mean seriously, no competition, though I want to make a disclaimer that individually, members on M&M are dope.

No comments: