Monday, October 12, 2009

ughness

.: yeah, totally bored. My weekend sucked. I wanted to go to this HUGE kpop concert called the Dream Concert, but when checking online for tickets, they had all sold out. FAIL! I had also primarily gone up to Seoul because I thought I had an appointment at the dentist's, but actually, there was none. I have one next weekend though. So big bleh this past weekend. Didn't really do anything except sit around. I came back down to Daejeon with my aunt's fam. They prepared food and we all ate dinner together. twas nice! I have a lotta food in my fridge now, but not sure how much of it I'm really going to eat. Tomorrow's the national testing day for all 6th graders. I will have to supervise in 6-3 along w/ Mr. Park, their homeroom teacher. O man, it's gonna be such an exciting day... I hope something interesting happens sometime this week, day, in the next few hours, now. XP

- jk

No comments: