Friday, October 9, 2009

In between class periods

.: ahh, tis been a while since I've blogged. Idk, I was more consistent back in my xanga days... Anyway, I'm here in South Korea now. Specifically, I'm in Daejeon, Daedeok gu, Deokam dong. I'm actually in the south section of the small city Shin Tan Jin which is located north of the actual city of Daejeon. It's country. I think it's known for tire and cigarette manufacturing. It takes almost an hour to get into the city, for example to Galleria Timeworld, which is like a HUGE shopping building. It has everything there. Haven't been to it yet though cuz I don't know how. Been going up to Seoul every weekend for one reason or another. At first it was to visit family and fix my pinkie toe. My toe had got* smashed during orientation (in Jeonju). But that's all better now. My Seoul weekends have been of late to visit friends and to go to the dentist. I'm getting my teeth fixed! Been wanting to for a long time.

Teaching has been interesting. I keep learning something new everyday. Teaching is almost like an art. You really have to know what kind of students you have in order to anticipate how class will go. Overall it's pretty fun. And, I want the kids to really learn, or more importantly, be motivated and eager to learn or try English. But some kids make it really hard - they just really make me want to ...

( argh~!! )

So yeah, that's all I have for now. I hope I can restart this thing up again. I like putting in pictures, but then it's really tedious, and I'm kinda lazy w/ this thing, so if there's no "illustrations", I was feelin bleh. If there are pics, then I had a lot of free time/ hella bored or (oddly) was in a good enough mood to post them, haha.

done!

j.k.

No comments: