Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yo waddup

.: so it's been a while since i last posted. so here's what's been up the last few weeks.

.: so a few weekends ago, wei fan came down from DC to accompany sarah, for some wedding (I actually know whose, but w/e). So we were chillin at bojangles, and he was telling us about his trip to LA. He went some friends to this thing called a "booking club" and was explaining how you get a table, and the people there bring you girls. Girls get in for free and they get drinks for free, and basically if one of the guys who work there ask them to come keep some guys company, they're obligated to go. craziness, only in LA.

.: Then all of us headed over to Jimmy's because it was his 23rd birthday (dang we're all getting old). A lot of people rolled through, food was good. Jimmy accidentally gave me a raw bratwurst (sp?). It wasn't finished cooking, and I was too hungry and I ate it, ignoring the color and how chewy it was. So yeah, because of the possibility of getting food poisoning/sick stomach, I chugged a whole bottle of yuengling, hoping the alcohol would kill/cook the germs. o_O I think it worked. afterwards we all headed to five star for thomas's (as in sunny's) birthday. Ender and I somehow ended up playing a game of pool. I suck at pool, but thankfully, ender was putting all the balls into the pockets. I was just sorta hitting them around. We won the first round, and then we played again, and lost. Eh, but it was to Vinh, so it's all good.

.: So then there was To the Pointe Dance's recital. I was hella late for the rehearsal the first time. But I was on time after that. Rec show went smoothly and both classes did great! The next day was the company kids, and my one class rocked it out as usual =D I'm sad I'm leaving this studio. It was fun, Mrs. Lauren was also and so were the other teachers. And I def had fun teaching the kids there. I was sorta upset because at the end of it all, it didn't really seem like I was gonna be all that missed. A few kids, said good-bye, and I'd be missed, but in general, it was a kinda, what's the word... empty? Well, can't fret over now, it's over. Had fun this past year getting to know all you and teaching ya'll. Thanks for learning my choreo and being awesome, and for giving me a good time too =) Bye ttp~

.: Sam made a new dance! He's just churning out all this good choreo. In the inspired mode. It's to Lloyd's Walking on the Moon, which is hella catchy btw. I love the beat to this song. Anyway, it was fast. And surprisingly, it was kinda hard to learn at first too. I wasn't catching on quickly like I usually did. Anyway, so we got to the gym, and sam was having problems with his card. Apparently he had four, I repeat 4 profiles under his name. Weird. Well, while we were waiting, Tommy rolled through to work-out. We asked him to join us, and he did. Here's the crazy thing, so sam set up the speakers and plugged in his iPod, but it was all erased! And fortunately, Tommy happened to have that song on his iPod. Talk about coincidence. One of things that make you really contemplate fate and deep shit like that. So enough talk, here's the video:

.: I finally sent the picture frame I had got for my mom. It's been sitting around for a while because I was too lazy to get around to packaging it. I had originally wanted to send it on mother's day. but that never happened. I liked this one photo dani took of me and sam in front of pearl's. It was taken with a DSLR, so it was really clear. I printed it and it looked perfect. I didn't buy the picture frame until later. I got it from Target, I thought target would have more variety, but nonetheless, it was dope frame. Expensive too, like $20. and huge. I took apart lawrence's box for his new tv - which btw, was a spontaneous splurge for him (jeez, I was I was ballin enough to drop a grand-ish on a new hdtv). I think I did a pretty good job of making the box. My mom ended up loving it =D

.: so I met up with niki to go eat at Lilly's. Haven't been there in a long time. Their pizza is awesome. If you're a "supreme/everything on it" kind of pizza person like me, I suggest getting the Big Shindig. I wasted that pizza! haha

.: finally, I recently took a trip to NY this past weekend. But I'm lazy, so I'm make a separate post about that.
good night.
~ john k

2 comments:

The Big Dreamer said...

Okay, I agree.... I do think Brandon is a good dancer but his personality and the way he carries himself gets on my nerves (I think that's more to my not wanting him to advance in the competition).

I also agree about Asuka now. At first, I was impressed with her but now, yeah... she's not the easiest to watch on stage. =P

Sophia said...

about the booking bar, at least they're not offering girls that work there in a line for guys to pick from~ that's what happens in China...

And the song, it's by the Dream :p