Sunday, May 31, 2009

UP is the best

.: I just recently watched Disney/Pixar's newest movie, UP. This movie is fantastic on so many levels. The animation was flawless. The story telling was superb. And man, it's reallllly emotional. It gets to that sensitive side of you. You follow Carl Fredricksen's life, and the adventure he takes on. I don't want to spoil too much, but it's definitely one of the best movies I've ever seen. I want to go back and watch it in 3D too.

.: I'm a fan of the brand, in4mation. I already have one of their fitteds, and I like their aesthetic. They recently posted their summer 09 lookbook, and I definitely want this: dani would especially like it, cuz it's pink, haha.

.: While perusing through the world of fashion, I came across this stupid dope jacket. It's by Moncler. Yes, they are super high-end. And well, as you would expect from that level of clothing line, they shit is sick. This Blouson Jacket is made for summer wear. Too bad it costs freakin £400, or in US Dollars... $650.00, ouch.

.: And I came across online stores that sell other high end shit. I scrolled down the list, and shockingly, I spotted a brand I thought was so exclusive, it wouldn't appear on just any website, Public School. So I looked through what they had, and man, after seeing it, want to cop it. It's the 'Porter' - black cotton button down. I like the epaulets and buttons. Only $123.00, it's buyable... =P

- john k

No comments: