Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Adventureland

.: watched Adventureland the other day w/ Dani. I thought it was pretty good. It was funny to see true to the 80s wear in the movie. Man Kristin Stewart is hella hot. It was a pretty funny movie too. Made by the same guy who did Superbad. It's a romance pic more so comedy - ah er so a romantic comedy? I don't know. Just watch it to go see Kristin Stewart, that's all that matters. =P

In terms of movies, I also saw Fast and Furious (it doesn't have the "the's" in it). It's a little better I guess than say the 2nd installment in that series, but yeah, it was dope in terms of action and stuff. You see Vin Diesel beat the shit out of everybody, even Paul Walker. O, and Paul has a pretty badass scene too with his FBI partner, puahahahha. Sorry, spoilers, anyway, it's fun enough to be entertaining.
Also watched Boondock Saints finally. Man, that movie is DOPE. It's hella funny too, it took a little bit to get used to the Irish accents but the two brothers are pretty badass. I got kind of lost towards the end - it just spiraled to far away from reality... Err, well, the ending was lame. I only watched the director's cut, not the theatrical. Might have made more sense in that one.
Anyway, also watched Superman Doomsday (thanks Netflix). Ok, haven't really been a big fan of the American animated comics. I like comics, and I like the brought to life movie versions. But the animated stuff's pretty whack. Like the Ironman one, or the Hulk one, or the Avengers one. But this Superman was dope. The fighting scenes were pretty good, surprisingly, and it wasn't cheesy and the made it's made, definitely not for child audiences. So, if there's a first for everything, this is the first animated comic I suggest watching. Superman is awesome.


» BEAT FREAKS

.: Man, seriously, the beat freaks are like Superheroes. Superheroes in the world of dance. And ironically, I mean that literally as well. There was this HUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE dance show this past weekend in Pomona, CA, called World of Dance. John Lubbers was there, txting me live. I'm so effin jealous. He got to see Quest, and the Company, and of course the Beat Freaks. Each one of them are just so freakin awesome. Such amazing dope dancers. Rino, Maryss from Paris (who's hella fine, Rino is hot too), Bgirl Shorty (hella cute), Teresa Espinoza, Lock'n'Key, Lady Jules, and Lindsey "Outthere". Just see for yourself how incredible they are.

FRONT VIEW

SIDE VIEW


» Damn Ticket

.: ARRGH, FUCK! Stupid ass cop gave me a stupid ass citation for speeding. BULLSHIT! I was on Gorman St. and everyone fucking knows that it goes from 45 down to 34 in less than a mile. I was going the same speed as everyone else. Who goes average 50ish in that area. Besides, I was in the process of slowing, NOT because I saw the cop, but because you're FUCKIN suppose too. He fucking clocked me at 55 in a 35. Fuck that shit, the damn pig even has a douche of name. BS Rommel. that's Bull Shit Rommel, you dickhead, and he even cited me for not having my registration card signed. What kind of DICK is he. omg, I'm so fucking pissed about this one. I hope he rots in hell. And it's a fucking recession for crying out loud, it's a college area, you think I have $171 I can drop whenever!? And he gave me the bullshit excuse that there's been a lot of accidents on that road. WTF, I ride that corner Everyday fucking day, and no you shithead there's no accidents there, the accidents are on the next road over, Lineberry, where there's hella blindspots and speeding like crazy, and there's even more accidents at that Centennial Light. Why the fuck are there 6 cop cars at the meredith apartments anyway, go hang out near Greenleaf or the end of Kent Rd. you pussies. You only got 1 cop in Carthage where there's a massacre at a nursing home, you have a women embezzling money from a public school, and brilliant Raleigh wants to post 6 cop cars on the Gorman/Avent Ferry corner. ARGH, what the fuck is wrong with you douchebags. I hate cops, never has a cop done anything good that I know of. motherfuckers. this is my most profanity filled entry yet. end of rant.

» NC State's Best Dance Crew

.: eh, went only because Fusion was performing. Fusion was the only one that got a diss from the judges. First off, if this is a spin-off of ABDC, then anyone who watches the show knows, it's heavily hip hop. And Fusion was the only hip hop crew. Argh, stupid ass judges. Cloggers won, but I admit the cloggers were dope! Eh, the show kicked sucked ass. Bhangra was eh, what? is that offensive, I don't know so, b/c I seen so much of it, it's just all the same to me now. Ballroom was nice, the waltz and cha cha. I learned it, so I really appreciated the art. I think most of the audience doesn't know what goes into it, was really underrated. dancelife was ok. I'm not gonna spit a whole lot of dish on any particular girl in there, well specifically one girl, w/e. Phoung did well. Uh, can't remember anything else.
So I have community class tonight with Fusion, have to come up with some dope choreo, so after a little more youtubenspirationizing, I'm going to head out.

No comments: