Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day


.: So Valentine's Day was pretty chill. This was my first Valentine's Day, where I actually had a Valentine's. Twas awesome. I didnt' really mention it in the previous post, because I wanted to make a separate one for it. So after the overnight and teaching, called Sam to see about his car. We went and ate and then I asked him to come with me to Vertical to help me pick out some dope kicks for Dani. I came back, got myself all dapper and packaged my gift nicely.

Dani had a huge surprise in store for me too. It was amazing. Never had anyone do something so special for me before in my whole effin life. There are 214 of those little hearts. And the card and the pictures in the photo frame were all done by her. my girl is hella talented. =) Thanks again babe. One of the best days in my life. I <3 you so much.



After our little gifting time, we headed out to Pei Wei. Figured everything else was booked and/or busy, but I wanted a nice sit down yet fast food joint. Lucky, we got seats! Dani got the dandan noodles. It was funny, it was too spicy so she had to water it down a lot. I got their pad thai, always a safe choice. After, we headed out to watch a movie, ended up watching Defiance. The movie's kinda boring, and/or we must have not been into it much, but whatever. I was happy that day, it meant a lot to me =)



She's so cute when she eats



to Dani ♥

1 comment:

Carolina said...

****SIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH****

We need to gossip :) I am so happy for you :)