.: So my friends and I went out to Alibi's last night for a Rave themed party. It was pretty awesome..: my cool friend may. she gets along w/ everybody. And everybody seems to know her, she's famous. Anyway, I wish I had her socializing skills =P
.: Sarah's also a cool friend, she's the one who helped put together this thing. Girl knows how to party. Check out her sick tat work on her right arm. Its getting pretty detailed.
.: haha, so I think those red bull yager bombs got to me. I was dancing like crazy and was all sweaty and gross and stuff, my shirt was completely soaked. I was pretty buzzed. but I was super hyper as we were leaving Alibi. I started breakin and stuff. And then a little further, we met up w/ some more friends and I was just going crazy, I was tryna battle everybody and anyone that passed by. Being all talkative and bananas. hahaha, it was fun. ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment