Friday, April 16, 2010

Cherry Blossoms and Stuff

.: Soooo, yeah, I never got around to finishing the last few days of my so called "February Project" and now it's April. I think I was just really bored at the time and I just needed something to do, to keep motivated, to offset the mundane routine of day to day life. Towards the end, I started to get pretty busy (you can kinda pick up on that if you progressively read all 16 entries) and getting around to sitting down, organizing my thoughts, and writing it all out wasn't possible. Didn't have the time or energy. Anyway, the actual purpose of the project, for me at least, was achieved.

So I finally changed the look of this page. Updated it to something more slick looking. Spent like an hour browsing through different themes to find something I liked. Eh, this works for now.

It's cherry blossom season now. So many trees blossoming snow white flowers w/ pink blushes in their center. It def gives a spring ambiance to this place. No 3rd grade classes today. They all went on a field trip. So I only taught twice today (usually it's 5). Lunch was pretty good too. They had "fist rice" and this pastry and an apple/carrot blend juice in a pack. Not bad. It's Friday, so I'ma be heading up to Seoul when school's out. Saturday, I got an appointment at the dentist at 2pm because one of my braces popped off - gotta get that tacked back on. And my uncle is moving into his new apartment/office - promised I'd help w/ that. Weekends in Seoul are becoming more and more dull, heh heh. I have like an hour left. What to do... POST PICTURES! lol I took this pic because I thought it was so neat you can see through it. And the digital numbers are just like floating there. Later when I looked at this pic again. I noticed 4 29 and I was thinking the date, like hey that's my birthday! so weird. but it's actually the time 4:29pm. So coincidental. ;P I took the taekwondo van instead of walking yesterday. These were the kids that rode w/ me. Some of them are my students. They're so fun/crazy/cute.
Original Video

my choreo to Nasty Girl. hella tired. need to work on it some more

1 comment: