Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Getting Chilly

          .: eh, my last post was pretty negative and selfish. it's bad on my part I realized later. I think I had to do it though to get it off my chest. Rant it out, like a overheated boiler, let out some steam or however the phrase goes. It's been all resolved and I've learned from my mistake. I <3 my mom. I think I've "grown up" just a little. =P

           Korea's getting pretty cold now-a-days. Been having to buy a lot of things to keep warm. Went to the Lotte Mart the other day, and finally realized, this whole section of the store that I always walked past w/o looking twice, was actually the sale section. Bought myself a pretty thick and soft blanket for like 30000₩, not too bad. And like last weekend, I got this pretty nice down "puffy" jacket from Uniqlo. Been buying a few of those "thermal wear" pieces too. They're kinda like underarmor I guess. Suppose to keep you warm. I think they do their job for the most part. ALso that weekend I bought me some RAM! Two 1GB RAMs for my dinosaur laptop. I had been running only on 256MB for the last 5 or so years. I put both in, but I didn't understand why it wouldn't turn on. Eventually I figured out you gotta do it one at a time. But anyway, my laptop has never been this fast before and it's so awesome!!! I can run Skype now~ =P


          

No comments: