.: So it's Daylight Saving starting tonight. Spring forward. We lose an hour. ugh... but on the bright side, the weather is much better now lately. All that miserable snow is gone - I think I saw my neighbors tanning near the gazebo earlier today. Still need to fix my tire. I think everyone is thoroughly vacationed out. I think I am. SF and then DC and then that drive through VA, stoppin in Petersburg and then another drive through snow hell in NC. I'm still sick or something, but throat hurts, sneezing a lot, and nose is always runny. I really need a haircut too. Anyway, Sam got back from his cruise, and Dani is back from Charlotte. Third day in a row working at the hotel. I don't need a break, but I feel like I do. I think I might smoke another stick today. I need money, that's what, but I guess we all do. I want a real job more. Anyway, onto more fun stuff =P I want to watch Watchmen.
I read the comic, rather, skimmed through. I got the gist of it. Reminded me of Dick Tracy - never really read all of Dick Tracy - in the sense of ganstas/post-war/mystery. Special fx and cgi all look great for the movie. I might try to catch a showing after I get off work.M&O Angorak
.: Kind of been feeling this military angorak from martin & osa. Idk, it's different from what I usually go for, but I think I can rock it. The white looks good. The blue is good too, but it just reads carolina all over it, so it makes me a little sick. puah! Anyway, it's on sale now, $35. I think I can do that.
Stussy Fedora
.: o snap, stussy has a new fedora. I might cop this one.

.: ok works over. I'm done.

No comments:
Post a Comment