» Last Exile
» Resident Evil 5
.: wow this game was crazy! I watched Kenny and Law play more through the latter half of the game, but man, the graphics look sick! It's so detailed and realistic looking, and according to Kenny, it's all real-time, meaning, it uses the graphics rendering engine built into the game to play the sequences vs like a FF game where they insert a CGI movie into the game.
Final stages were crazy, so much blasting away at zombies, and Estella turns into this effin ridiculous giant of a thing. Took them a while to do those last few stages it seems. Wesker was insane too, lots of button mashing. I guess Chris is hella buff in this game so he can punch rocks. haha. Anyway, it's a dope game, and it'll take you a while to beat, trust me. O, and it echoes Watchmen.
» Monsters vs Aliens
.: Went to go watch this in 3D at Crossroads theater with Dani. Man, I can't imagine watching it in just the normal version. I mean, it was pretty dope, all 3-dimensional and shit. It was entertaining, and the animation was good. I'm a dork so I thought a lot of cheesy parts were funny as hell, and I'm grown, so there were a lot of grown folk lines in the movie where I was like whoa, but still thought it was funny at the same time. Damn, there were hella kids in the theater. I had one kicking the back of my seat throughout the whole movie. Argh! And paying that extra for the 3d and the glasses cost a grip too, sheesh. Too bad afterwards, rain was waiting for us outside. Ugh... it needs to stop raining all the time. Speaking of kids though, I feel I saw kids everywhere I went today. I ate lunch at Chick-fil-A with Leigh, and all these junior high or high school aged kids came in, a whole bus load. And then of course the theater had it's share of little people. And then after the movie, Dani and I went to eat at On the Border, and there were even more kids, they were having some big ass birthday party. Weird. Life has it's own motifs....
» Boxed Water
.: Whaaaat? That's what I said, but Boxed Water Is Better's whole marketing tip is that it leaves a smaller carbon footprint. It's a greener alternative to plastic bottles. It's a more renewable resource, and that as a company, they're donating 20% of their profits back to the environment. They give a good explanation and they have a cool PDF that explains how much its better than the other stuff, such as PET, the recycleable plastic. Of course you can not use paper or plastic period, and just go for the permanent stuff, like these aluminum things from Switzerland based SIGG and Earthlust. Or you can be super-eco friendly and save yourself money, by just drinking from the tap ^_^
» Where the Wild Things Are
.: Did I write about this already? Anyway, new movie coming out by Spike Jonze. Man, I remember this book back when I was in kindergarden. And Spike Jonze came correct. The trailer just released looks amazing. Can't wait to see this one.
» Some kicks
.: I gotta have these. New Johnson-mids from the hundreds in all leather - with a black sole! dope!
This is from last seaon, but I dunno, I still am feelin them. If I can find these, I'm gonna hafta cop
O! And the march sbs that dropped look dope. I wanna cop the Angel & Devil Lo, and both the Blazer and Blazer Lo.
» March Madness
.: Strangely, I've been keeping up with the annual NCAA college basketball tourney. I've never done this before, and don't pay much attention to college basketball, but yeah, different this year. I jumped on the band wagon after 1st rounds and made my own brackets. Recently, the Elite eight were just established. I don't know shit about basketball, but I was guessing based off their seed number and how badly they beat the other team in the 1st round games. So far I've been right for the most part. I thought Duke would do good, since everyone is always saying how great they are, but daaaaaamn, they got stomped bad by Villanova. ugh, UNC came through, but good for them, cuz we have at least one NC team in there. I was also off with the AZ vs Cleveland St., but it's not like I knew anything about them in the first place. =P O! And thank you CBS Sports for the live video feed. That's how I've keeping up, haha. So I think Final Four will be Louisville vs UConn and Pittsburgh vs UNC. And then maybe UConn vs UNC. And then maybe UNC will win... yet another NCAA Championship XP ugh, can't hate too much on them. Ty Lawson and Tyler Hansborough are pretty good. Ty's effin quick as hell, like a ninja, haha


No comments:
Post a Comment