Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How my life in college was like

.: So I finally graduated, yes! Those last few weeks of school were hella crazy. My sleep schedule was way off, there were no "days" time was just one big hourglass counting down to the last moment, everything was melded together. But instead of describing in words what my college life was like, let me illustrate threw pictures. I mean, who reads anyway? I learned everything by watching, haha. (my dad sent me this, lol, pretty much fit perfect):

Every New Semester:


After 1st week:


After 2nd week...:


Before the mid-term:


During the mid-term:


After the mid-term...:


Before the final exam:


Once you get to know the final exam schedule:


7 Days before final exam:


6 Days before final exam:


5 Days before final exam:


4 Days before final exam:


3 Days before final exam:


2 Days before final exam:


1 Day before final exam:


The night before final exam:


1 hour before the final exam:


During the final exam:


Once walk out from the examination hall:


After the final exam, during the holidays:


And that's college life! Moving on to the next chapter in life:


2 comments:

The Big Dreamer said...

Hey John, it's Kiwi... congratulations on graduating!! =) && Happy holidays! Take care-

Carolina said...

Hahahahaaha that post was a perfect representation of u for sure. U don't know how proud of u I am. I know it's been crazy hard, frustrating,confusing at times, but I know a huge burden has been lifted off ur shoulders and many bigger n better things will come in ur future. :-) always keep ur head up no matter wut n be fearless. Luv u buddy! Congrats :-)