
.: So, haven't updated in a while. What's the chic above have to do with this post? Nothing really, she's just hella hot, and she's a DJ and she's rockin thehundreds and she's tatted up and man, sexy. My kind of girl, haha. So let's see, I went to Endless this past weekend and copped two new kicks:
Melbourne - Gold Rail
September '08 Dunk Low Pro SB
I got a couple of fitteds too. Need to slow on the spending, haha.
Recently I made a dance w/ John Lubbers to Fast Car by The Dream:
I also made a dance with Sam, but we're still working on it. I'll post it when it's finished. Let's see, I have like million things to do and then I don't really know what to do right now. I have about a month left of school and massive projects that need to get done. I just hope I can graduate. I'm reealllly ready to finish school. Thanksgivings coming up. I'll just be working on that day. Holiday pay, heck yeah! I recently judged Enloe's Variety Show. Sonya wrote out this new bio for me that was pretty awesome. It makes me sound pretty cool! I liked it. Show was good. First place winner went to this girl who did a lyrical dance. Loved the song, really good dancer, probably could make it on SYTYCD. Met the twins from Charleston's auditions, when they came up w/ Leesa, who I also am finally meeting in person. They took my class. They'll come by tomorrow too to take my class at Hillsborough. And spoke with Karl who said he made it all the way through choreography rounds. They're gonna come by and visit him tomorrow. Craziness, he's gonna be on TV. I need to hurry up and make my debut on TV too, haha, eh.... Anyway. He's coming down on Tuesday and chillin for a week. JIA is this coming weekend. Unfortunately I won't be able to go cuz I am heading to PULSE in Nashville. Should be interesting. Um... So that's it I guess for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment