.: part 1 of the second post.
So there's this pho restaurant called Pho Cali right as you get off the I-440 exit on Capital. Pho, in case you didn't know, is a vietnamese noodle dish. Pho dat Biet basically means pho w/ everything. What's everything you ask? um, beef balls, brisket, tendon, flanks, etc. I don't know specifically. But you also add in sirachi, hoister sauce (sp?), lime, and bean sprouts. It's all to your discretion how much of each you want. I, get the large bowl, of course. It was pretty good. I didn't take a picture, but what was sad was there was this little buddha shrine they had set up. I guess it was their way of offering thanks or asking blessing from buddha. But some disrespectful twerps had put a whole bunch of cigarette butts like in the lap of buddha. Some people just have no disregard for other people's cultures..: "home dolar store"
.: she doesn't stop eating.... o_O
.: then we headed to the grocery store next door
.: that's a small ass banana

No comments:
Post a Comment