Friday, June 27, 2008
re-boot
.: Hi, I'm John. I'm (re) starting this "new" blog about all the interesting stuff in my life and to keep account of the happy memories that are created & moments I want to treasure. Um, I'll post about a bunch of random stuff, but it'll be along the lines of hip hop! cuz I love everything about it, especially dance! I love dance! And music! and I love movies! and fashion! FYSH! (clothing company I'm a part of) and weird funny youtube videos I find. My other interests are anime, watching sports (cuz I suck at playing them), reading interesting stuff, food! I have a lot of odd habits such as starting everything off w/ a ".:" and spacing out, hahahah... o_O Oh! and I'm still in school, I'm a work-a-holic, sometimes its because I enjoy it; a lot of times, it's to keep a living. So you'll find me busy a lot. And finally, the important figures in my life that I love and I couldn't live w/o: God (I try to be a good Christian, but I make mistakes), parents, my fav and only brother Sam, and my friends! ok!
PS. I kept all the old posts though, if you wanna read through them.

No comments:
Post a Comment