Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Life is Work

Yeah, so you can't really tell what my blogs are about based on my titles. I just make those up as I go along. Man, what the heck, is Monday nights blockbuster movie night? sheesh, I've never seen so many people at blockbuster before. Man, on top of that, they were all couples. That's what sux for a person like me, living in a college city. Although it's mostly populated w/ people that are in my age demographic, it also makes it that much harder to see all those young couples around everywhere. There's a word to describe this, that I can't think of at all. But I'll just go w/ ironic. Anyway, summer love and all that jazz. It all sux, and I just watched a short movie about love and distance b/w the 2 lovers, space, war, time, etc. Anyway, that whole tangent has completely fizzled out b/c I tried to think of that one word. well whatever, here's a peak at where I work. I don't want to get in trouble for taking any other pictures, but yeah. Let's see what else. Can't remember anything else I wanted to write about so I'll just end it here for tonight. bleh.

-j2

No comments: