.: So it's officially been summer for a while now. Haven't written in a while either. Tons have been on my mind and I've been meaning to spill it all out through blogging, but I never seemed to get around to it. And now that I have, I can't really think of things specifically I wanted to get off my mind. So in my usual random style, the sentences won't really make sense and stuff won't really flow into each other all too well, and like usual, it'll probably long by the time I'm done.
So I should have graduated this year w/ the rest of my class that I started college with, but that didn't happen sadly. I have 1 more year, and I hope by then I'll be done. I don't want to be in college anymore, and handle all the tests and taking classes, etc. My biggest issue for the last, I don't know, 4 months has of course been financially related. I've been working a buttload it seems and it feels I barely make any money. I still have a huge credit card bill to pay off, and then there's the usual costs each month: rent, gas (prices are insane!), bills, FOOD. Because of this, it's caused reprecussions in all aspects of my life, hardly anything positive either. The biggest thing I noticed is how I now lack a social life, and don't know how to socialize for that matter. "Life" has been wrapped up in work and stressin about making payments, that I've missed out on a lot of things, and I've completely forgotten how to talk to ppl. So in my head, and that's the dangerous part, I'm thinkin ppl are thinkin that I'm a lil weird/ very quiet. On top of that, it sux that when I have no facial expression at all, I look very mean or really irritated. And nobody likes to talk w/ those types. But then, it's hard to find stuff to smile about now-a-days really....(incomplete thought)
And now, it's the summer, everyone's gone and I don't know who's here, and it's been so long since I've hung out w/ anyone, it feels awkward to call them or contact them out of the blue.... Anyway, carolina's now in new york, lil law's been in cali, and idk if he's back, I think niki went to italy, aparna's also in europe, cliff's still in houston, karl's about to leave soon, and well as for everyone else, I don't know what they're all doing, and I think they've all established cliques and stuff so I can't really fit in any more. I didn't get to really know the freshman, so that's not an option, and the inb/w classes, yeah, lost contact with them too. Man this is hella depressing. Moving on, so seems will's finally gettin a girl, and his life in general seems to be goin great. Cliff too it seems might have a someone too, idk. I don't talk to sam anymore. I've completely disconnected from him. I have no summer school, so I'ma restructure my schedule to just working all the time. I just sit at home and watch movies, and stay on the computer all day. I'ma try to start working out soon, so that I'll have something else to do. Eh, life is becoming soliditary, and very hermit like. APA recital is in about 3 weeks I think. I have to prep mine and karl's classes for that. Time's short. Starbound, the last competition for company this academic year is in about 2 weeks. I've been jugglin in my mind, whether or not to compete... It'll give me something to do... Anyway, also, teaching at church, I think this coming sunday will be my last time. So after APA and church is finished, I'll have some more time back. Man, this is a bland blog, I'ma just go to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment